all rights reserved © 2020 yeungstudio.hk

Commuting inside the metro sucks, 90% of people scrolls their phones and the other 10% sleeps. I wondered what else can I do during that journey without wasting my time on facebook and instagram posts. Therefore, I started sketching these "head-down" people.

title / 羊壹 (yeungyet issue 6)
size / 140mm x 210mm (W x H)
pages / 28pp
colour / 2C + 2C
printing / risograph
binding / saddle stitch
year / 2014
remarks / hand-stamped logo
copies / 50 copies

 

< back